Saturday 23 April 2016

LiveOnTheRoad Events!

I have been a busy been right to the core with some very exciting stuff on the way including my most recent launch of a new events & artist management project called 'LiveOnTheRoad'. It is a combination of concepts that I have been introduced to and passionate about throughout my life and with music being the centre of them all, I thought why not create a filter project that hooks up local musicians with local businesses. From bookshops to local cafe's, LiveOnTheRoad will cater to any brief and any size venue. 

I have been lucky enough to work with some talented, unsigned artists from my last workplace and I grew so attached to their story and music that I couldn't bare for them to go off the radar; everyone needs a helping hand and I wanted to offer a collaboration that helps everyone involved - artists, businesses and even myself of course.

There is some serious talent around the world, which I eventually want to get around to touring, but starting with London I have hand picked a few artists for the growing roster featuring on the website. The idea being that if I am given a brief for an event or request for live music, I can match this with an artist from the roster. Artists are flexible in regards to the size of their band - some can perform either as a full 5 piece or just themselves! This makes them flexible and great for me to pitch, so no matter how small your venue, there's always room for live music :) 

Each event is coordinated and marketing by me, and events that are public are warmed up by a duo set from me (as Yasmin Natasha on alto sax/vocals) & guitarist Ro Slater for a 10 minute warm up before the show starts as a 'welcome to LiveOnTheRoad' touch. 

Through social media I help promote these artists in the hope that some great things come from a little helping hand. I am super happy to announce our first collaboration with the infamous Notting Hill Arts Club on Friday 3rd June! It's free entry and we have two fantastic acts Warren & RAFFER performing 45 mins sets for you. So bring friends, family, acquaintances and business folk along for some after work & pre-weekend drinks + entertainment, on us!

Spread the word if you like! Thanks for reading & see you soon OnTheRoad...

No comments:

Post a Comment